Saturday, January 31, 2009

New pictures!

We are so lucky today to have gotten some wonderful new pictures of the twins! Thank you to the Garner and Webster families for taking the pictures. There are some beautiful shots of the girls together with the care packages we sent for them... and they have names, so we know which one is which! We as a family are proud to announce that we correctly identified each twin in the previous photos that we had of them.

I also want to thank my new blog friend Celeste, whose little daughters are at the orphanage with our girls. They are from the same region in Ethiopia as the twins. Celeste directed me to the link that had the album with the really nice photos of our girls. :)

3 comments:

Bennett said...

Paula you are so welcome......I know how it is to want millions of pics of your children...

Your girls are darlings. I mean so sweet and I also think one is a bit taller than the other so that may help.

Ok....girl...today starts the count down. I will be praying for you.

Celeste

Paula said...

Thanks, Celeste! I'm praying you get a court date soon for your sweet little girls.

Becky and Naing said...

Oh how exciting!!!!