Sunday, October 26, 2008
I am so proud of all of you!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
That's sort of how I felt today... the I-171 H is here! The I-171 H is here! We're on our way to becoming parents again!
For those of you not in the loop on adoption documentation, this is THE golden ticket. We are now approved by the U.S. government to bring a foreign born orphan into the United States as our adopted child. This is the last piece of paper we needed to complete our dossier to send to Ethiopia.
We are all on cloud nine here at the Spears household. It's so nice to have something happen! Now on to more waiting...
And by the way, we recently did get the new Ashland, Nebraska phone book with our new listing... I'm SOMEBODY!
Monday, October 20, 2008
- I have a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo.
- All animals love me.
- My feet are so ticklish, I can't even stand to touch them myself.
- I can cross one eye... either one.
- I once got two traffic tickets in one day.
- It took me a whole year to switch from regular Coke to Diet.
- I like to annoy my family by talking like a pirate.
I was tagged by Steffany, her blog is at http://toliveloveandlaughtoday.blogspot.com/.
I really don't have seven bloggers to tag, but here is one and if I come up with more, I'll post about it.
Kristen http://christianchick-kristen.blogspot.com/ (because I've known you FOREVER)