I am a fretful person by nature. Here are some of the things I am fretting about right now:
- One of the twins seems to be having trouble making friends at school.
- Our home study still isn't officially approved by the placement agency.
- I can't mail the I-600A in without the home study
- I have a sad lack of social interaction with adults since we moved out to the country.
- I'm second guessing my new hair cut.
- One of my dogs is getting old and decrepit.
- There is entirely too much yelling going on at this house.
This is just a sampling. There are several other things that I just don't want to list on my blog. I am not sleeping well (nothing new) and have been having a lot of headaches. I am wishing that a lack of appetite would kick in because I could stand to lose a few pounds.