Sunday, November 23, 2008

Changes are hard

Nothing much is going on today. I had an emotional week. I turned in my resignation at the gym. My last day will be December 15. Most of the staff knew I was planning to leave due to the upcoming adoption, and also to free up some time to get Anna to and from her after school activities. It was just a matter of making a decision as to "when". I thought after the state meet would be a good time... but I am so sad! And I made little girls cry! I know it will be for the best in the long run, but changes are always hard for me. It is a great job and a wonderful part of my life. I will miss all of my little girls so much. So sad... :(

2 comments:

Kristen said...

((((Paula)))) - that's me hugging you!

Change and transition is tough, but I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you! A new child to love... time w/ Anna! I know that gymnastics will always have a huge place in your heart! (wonder how I know that?)

steffany said...

Oh man.
Change is hard.
I'm sure they will miss you.

But God knows where you are needed:)